Painters who exceed expectations.
Jay Duggin Painting is a customer focused organization that thrives on the quality of the work it produces and the environment it provides for its team. We believe our customers are the best salespeople and strive to deliver a first class experience every time. We are looking for enthusiastic, positive people to join the team who are looking for a career – not just a job.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Due to ongoing growth, JDP now has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious painter to join our boutique painting business. We have big plans and the opportunity for promotion to Leading hand and beyond.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Completion of all preparation and painting tasks, to the highest standard
- Maintain OH&S and cleanliness, on site.
- Positive interaction with clients, contractors, and team members.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of project, throughout site progress until completion.
To be considered for this position you will have significant experience in painting and decorating. Any relevant qualifications, whilst not essential, will be highly regarded.
Importantly you will be a match for our value of:
- Customer focused, with the drive to deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer service each and every day.
- Highly efficiency, with the ability to priortise and multi-task to complete your workload.
- Initiative – the ability to think on your feet.
- Able to enjoy working as part of a team, whilst simultaneously being able to work effectively autonomously.
Skill and Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Have a proven record working in residential repaints and boutique new homes.
- Have strong OH&S standards.
You will be able to work autonomously on a variety of tasks and projects, effectively managing competing timelines whilst staying flexible enough to deal with urgent situations as required.
A passion for the industry is a must as as creative thinking when it comes to problem solving.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Jay Duggin Painting is a supportive, team orientated business with a great internal culture. Already a regional leader and still experiencing significant growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain job stability with personal development and future career progression opportunities.
- Long term career
- Above market salary
- Working on an multi award winning team
- Fun & Friendly Environment
An attractive base salary starting from $62,5000 plus all full-time benefits + Super.
Bring your skills, knowledge and passion to this leading organization and play a pivotal role to the growth and development of Jay Duggin Painting.
To be considered for this position, please DO NOT send a cover letter and resume.
Please email email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
- Why would you like a role/position with JDP?
- What would a past employer say your top 5 attributes are?
- Please list any relevant qualification you hold, including institution names and dates obtained.
- Please outline your experience in the painting and decorating trade, highlight any specific experience in the trade/construction industry.
- Please list your relevant painting experience, including company size, key deliverables, and organization names.
- What are three outcomes you are looking for in your next role/position?
- What has been your life’s greatest achievement?
- What frustrated you most, about your last position or job?
- If successful, when would you be available to commence with JDP?
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.