Adelaide’s Best Commercial Painting Professionals
If you own large commercial premises, you know that it’s sometimes difficult to find a good, reliable commercial painting contractor. More so if the building is especially large, like a shopping centre, corporate office, or a school, for example.
At Jay Duggin Painting (JDP), we are commercial painting professionals servicing Adelaide and South Australia with more than ten-years experience. We’re proud members of the Master Painters Association of South Australia and have been Dulux Accredited for over five years. We also offers a five-year Painters Workmanship Guarantee on all work carried out.
Commercial Painting to suit any size business.
At JDP, we tackle commercial painting projects of all sizes — from small shop fit-outs to large industrial complexes including both interiors and exteriors. The team here at Jay Duggin are your first choice for commercial painting with a reputation built from experience in painting many large commercial premises, including:
- Body Corporates/Strata Complexes
- Nursing Homes/Aged Care Facilities
- Medical Centres
- Shopping Centres
- Offices and Retail Shop Fit-outs
We are not only experts in all types of painting, but also wallpaper hanging and removal, texture coating, floor sealing, floor painting, roof re-paints, decorative finishes, and spray painting. Whatever surface, either inside or out, JDP’s expertise means you’ll get a professional, quality paint job that will stand the test of time.
Specialist painters for all surfaces.
Any commercial painting job requires time to prepare the surfaces properly. JDP specialise in the painting of Tilt Up/precast concrete panels that are used extensively in commercial projects today. Because they require specialist treatment, our team ensure correct procedures are followed from the washing down/pressure cleaning of the building to applying the correct primer, followed by different top coats depending on the desired finish.
For other commercial painting, and like all paint jobs, preparation is the key. JDP pride ourselves on attention to detail when preparing any surface for painting. We ensure surfaces are correctly prepared before applying any paint or primer coats. This includes cracks, holes and rough surfaces which are treated with quality fillers, sanded and cleaned.
Following preparation, the best tool is chosen for the job, be it roller, brush, or spray to ensure walls and ceilings are painted to 100% coverage and cut lines are perfect.
Professionalism that extends beyond the paint job.
At Jay Duggin Painting, we pride ourselves on our professionalism.
Beyond the job at hand, we:
- Are happy to work around the clock, night shift and weekends to ensure the job is completed on time
- Are all trained in working at heights and hold their relevant EWP tickets for the larger projects
- Ensure their WHS policy is always up to date and staff are regularly trained in all site operation
- Are well accustomed to working with other tradespeople in a busy environment to ensure the schedule is met
- Can organise all other trades from carpenters, tilers, plumbers, electricians, plasterers and floor experts if required
- Are Master Painter EnviroPainters and have the relevant information, knowledge and skills, now required to meet sustainability requirements for painters in South Australia
- Are fully licensed & insured painters
- Use an extensive range of professional and quality exterior and weather-proofed paints and paint finishes to provide excellent cover and durability.
- Provide uncompromising quality and service 24 hours 7 days per week
- Invite you to join them to inspect the work carried out with any touch-ups attended to immediately and colours recorded for future reference.
For a professional commercial painting experience that surpasses all others, give Jay a call on
0411 354 511 for an obligation-free quotation today.
Jay Duggin Painting provide a 5 year workmanship warranty.
A workmanship warranty, unlike a product warranty, warrants that the product will not fail due to incorrect preparation and procedures of the contractor.
You will have confidence that your Dulux Accredited Painter will complete a quality job delivered in a professional manner from quotation, specification to application.
“The Warranty guarantees that the coating system applied will not peel, flake or blister for a period of five years as a result of faulty surface preparation or application of the coating system, subject to the conditions laid out in the Warranty document.”